The City of Ottawa’s Business Reopening Toolkit provides sector specific guidance for reopening, signage, and other resources.
As Ottawa begins the reopening phases, government agencies have laid out specific health and safety requirements to which businesses must adhere. To assist you in navigating those changes and requirements, please visit the following official resources:
Supporting Our Team
As our team of dedicated professionals helps you through these hard times, we are as equally dedicated to helping them. Ottawa Tourism is committed to supporting our employees in many ways, from ensuring they have access to mental health support at all times to organizing equally impactful social online check-ins.
Other resources for businesses:
COVID-19 Tourism Industry Research
- State of Tourism in Canada during COVID-19 Dashboard
- More reports from Destination Canada
- Resources surveying U.S. population weekly: Destination Analysts, MMGY Travel Intelligence, Longwoods International
- Enigma Research’s Return to Live Events Survey
- Weekly Tourism Tracker Dashboard
- Conference Board of Canada survey results regarding Canadians’ travel plans
- IMI International report COVID-19 Wave 6, Global Recovery