Looking for fun activities in the Ottawa area? Check out these options over the next seven days, starting on Thursday, September 29. Be sure to verify details with the organizers as plans can change at any time.
- To commemorate the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation on September 30, all of Canada’s 7 national museums in Ottawa offer free admission to the public. FREE!
- Learn about Indigenous culture and celebrate authentic Indigenous activities through interactive workshops, delicious cuisine, and a farmers' market at the Tagwàgi (autumn) Festival at Mādahòkì Farm from Friday, September 30 to Sunday, October 2.
- Live an exceptional dining experience at the National Arts Centre’s Resident Chef Culinary Event this Thursday, September 29 with a five-course meal presented by Métis Chef Jenni Lessard and NAC Executive Chef Kenton Leier.
- Bring your family and friends to the 166th edition of the Metcalfe Fair happening now until Sunday, October 2 at the Metcalfe Fairgrounds for lots of fun, games, and entertainment.
- Dance your way to the Cranium Festival and vibe with more than 15 R&B and hip-hop artists from Thursday, September 29 to Saturday, October 1 at various locations throughout the city.
- One World Bazaar launches on Thursday, September 29 and offers 8 weekends (until November 20) to shop for treasures created by artisans from around the world in a vintage barn a half-hour drive from downtown Ottawa in Manotick Station.
- Go to the Legends of Motown concert and enjoy live look-a-like/sound-a-like tributes to The Supremes, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, Jackson 5, and more this Saturday, October 1 at the Meridian Theatres @ Centrepointe.
- The Ottawa Senators hockey team is back! Come cheer them on at the Canadian Tire Centre this weekend as they play against the Toronto Maple Leafs on Friday, September 30 and the Montréal Canadiens on Saturday, October 1.
- Explore your love of whisky at the Whisky Ottawa Festival inside the Canadian War Museum on Saturday, October 1.
- Spoil your pets at the Ottawa Pet Expo and shop for the latest pet products on Saturday, October 1 and Sunday, October 2 at the EY Centre.
- Enjoy a musical evening The Great Concert Chopin and Liszt by Candlelight on Tuesday, October 4 at Carleton Dominion-Chalmers Centre.
- Shop locally and find fresh evening delights at the Parkdale Harvest Night Market on Wednesday, October 5 in the Hintonburg neighbourhood. FREE!
- Bring your chair and enjoy Music in Dundonald Park as the Music and Beyond Festival offers an outdoor concert on Saturday, October 1. FREE!
- Step into a new world at the Ottawa Doll and Miniatures Show on Sunday, October 2 at the Nepean Sportsplex.
Find out more great activities to do in and around Ottawa on the Ottawa Insider Blog!
All details provided for the above events are subject to change at the discretion of event organizers. Ottawa Tourism does not take responsibility for changes which may occur beyond our control.