Looking for fun activities in the Ottawa area? Check out these options over the next seven days, starting on Thursday, February 2. Be sure to verify details with the organizers as plans can change at any time.
For culture and learning…
- February 1-28 | Discover multiple Black History Month events taking place throughout Ottawa.
- Friday, February 3to Sunday, February 5 | Unikkaatuarniq: Snowscreen by the Asinabka Festival is an event showcasing stories, films, and music by Indigenous peoples from the circumpolar north at Lansdowne. FREE!
For some Winterlude excitement…
- Friday, February 3 to Monday, February 20 | Experience the best the Canadian winter has to offer at the 45th edition of Winterlude, taking place at various locations in Canada’s capital region. Most activities are FREE!
- Friday, February 3 to Monday, February 20 | While the BeaverTails Ottawa Ice Dragon Boat Festival made the difficult decision to cancel their races, their free concert series at the Rainbow Bistro in the ByWard Market neighbourhood is still a go. FREE!
- Friday, February 3 to Saturday, February 4 | The Ottawa Winter Jazz Festival presents shows by Sarah Neufeld, Kenny Barron, Thus Owls, and more at various downtown locations!
- Saturday, February 4 | Watch the Winterlude Triathlon where dedicated winter enthusiasts will cross-country ski for 10 km and snowshoe for 6 km, starting at Mooney’s Bay.
For some unique Ottawa activities…
- Saturday, February 4 | The Royal Canadian Mounted Police celebrates 150 years of service at RCMP Musical Ride Stables Open House. FREE!
- Saturday, February 4 to Sunday, February 5 | ePLEYER Collegiate Invitational is Ottawa’s first-ever live eSports event for video game fans.
- Sunday, February 5 | BougeBouge Ottawa is a unique indoor 5K run at Ottawa's Rideau Centre and Shaw Centre!
- Friday, February 3 to Saturday, February 4 | The Shaw Centre and Algonquin College host the Canadian Culinary Championship, a competition featuring nine renowned Canadian chefs.
- Wednesday, February 8 | Come celebrate the official launch of SoPa, the South of Parliament entertainment district, at Queen St. Fare.
Find out more great activities to do in and around Ottawa on the Ottawa Insider Blog!
All details provided for the above events are subject to change at the discretion of event organizers. Ottawa Tourism does not take responsibility for changes which may occur beyond our control.