Follow these steps to include your event
- Provide information in both English and French if possible.
- Provide as much notice as possible. Weeks or months in advance are recommended.
- Events submitted days prior are not likely to be included.
- Please let us know immediately of any changes to the event details.
- Don’t include programming details and pricing.
- The listing allows for a basic description with a phone number, website, address and image only.
- Don’t repeat information such as the name of the event or its location in the event field.
- Write in the third person. Don’t use “we” or “our”.
Photo submission rules
- Please ensure there is no text on the photo as we crop and resize images as needed.
- We reserve the right to final approval of images.
Make sure your event meets these parameters
- Events should have broad appeal, however, some “quirky” events showcasing the Ottawa destination’s diversity are included.
- Events must be events or activities in which tourists can participate.
- Events requiring pre-registration aren’t appropriate unless the event attracts a significant number of spectators.
- Events that take place over several days rather than just one are ideal.
- An attempt is made to balance the listings by venue.