- We ask that information be provided in both English and French if at all possible.
- Each listing allows for a basic description with a phone number, a website address and an image. Programming details and pricing should not be included.
- The ideal listing is an event that takes place over several days rather than just one day.
- Please provide as much notice as possible, ideally weeks or months. Events submitted just a few days beforehand are not likely to be included. Send updates if details (dates, locations, etc.) change.
- An attempt is made to balance the listings by venue.
- The events should have a broad appeal, though some "quirky" events showcasing our destination's diversity are included.
- As this is a tourism-related calendar, the listings should be events or activities in which tourists can participate. Events requiring pre-registration are not appropriate unless the event attracts a significant number of spectators.
- Please do not repeat information such as the name of the event or it's location in the description field. Avoid "we" and "our" - write in the third person.
If you submit a photo with your event listing, please ensure there is minimal or no text on the photo as we crop and resize images as needed. We also reproduce the image on both the English and French version of our website. We reserve the right of final approval of images.