COVID-19 Update

What's the current situation in Ottawa?

Read more

Cycling in the Capital - Parliament

Passports and embassies

Passports and visas

A valid passport is required for travel in and out of Canada for residents of all countries, including the United States if travelling by air. Residents of some countries may also require a visa or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

Embassies and High Commissions

Many foreign embassies are located in Ottawa.


Stay up to date

Sign-up for the Ottawa Tourism Newsletter and we'll keep you updated on events and ideas for planning your next trip to Ottawa.