Tuesday, July 28th 1:00pm-2:00pm
On Tuesday, July 28th Ottawa Tourism will be hosting our first summer #MyOttawaChat! The Twitter chat is an opportunity for local businesses and attractions to connect with travelers and locals, to highlight business re-openings and new offerings, and to have that messaging amplified to Ottawa Tourism’s 50k+ Twitter followers.
How to join the Twitter Chat
- Follow @ottawa_tourism or @tourismeottawa.
- Reply to the chat questions with a tweet containing #MyOttawaChat at the time the question is asked.
- For Question #1 (Q1), reply with A1. in your answer. Example: "A1. We are launching great new tours of downtown Ottawa on July 30th! #MyOttawaChat"
- Attach a great image to your tweet.
- If you are unavailable to tweet live, schedule your tweets in advance using a scheduling tool. Be sure to schedule your tweets for the time period after the question is asked, and before the following question is tweeted.
Twitter chat questions
Below are the questions for the Twitter chat, and the exact times the questions will be asked via the @ottawa_tourism and @tourismeottawa accounts.
Timeline & Questions
Q1. There are tons of great ways to enjoy Ottawa’s tours and attractions from home. What’s your favourite virtual/online experience? #MyOttawaChat
Q2. Ottawa is a great place to enjoy a fun staycation! What local hotel or accommodation would you include in your staycation in the city? #MyOttawaChat
Q3. From museums and tours, to adventures on the water or in the countryside, what are some fun family activities to do in Ottawa this summer? #MyOttawaChat
Q4. Ottawa is a great city to enjoy the outdoors! What outdoor adventures would you include in your next Ottawa staycation? #MyOttawaChat
Q5. We love to eat, and Ottawa has no shortage of great cafes and restaurants to fill you up! What's the best spot for a bite, a drink, a cup of coffee or an ice cream in the capital? #MyOttawaChat
Q6. There’s no better time to support local! Which Ottawa businesses are most important to you? Don’t forget to tag them in your answers! #MyOttawaChat
Look forward to seeing you on the chat!